We are looking for a UI/UX designer who will be creating a design strategy and implementing UI/UX across all of our digital and offline channels. We would be happy to welcome you in our team!
You will be working closely with our strategy, business development, marketing, growth and product engineering teams to deliver the best visual experience for our customers.
- Preparing work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Planing concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrating concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtaining approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Preparing finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
- Preparing final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensuring operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
- Completing projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintaining technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We are expecting you to have knowledge and working experience in the following subjects:
- Strong graphic design skills
- Graphic design softwares
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Handles rejection
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience
- Min 2 years of experience in graphic design
Having experience in the following will give you an advantage:
- Project management tools. (i.e. Jira, Trello, Asana, Redmine, Basecamp)
- Working with product & project management teams.
- Familiarity with software development cycle and agile methodologies.