We are looking for a UI/UX designer who will be creating a design strategy and implementing UI/UX across all of our digital and offline channels. We would be happy to welcome you in our team!
Department: Design, UX/UI
Project Location(s): İstanbul
You will be working closely with our strategy, business development, marketing, growth and product engineering teams to deliver the best visual experience for our customers.
- Preparing work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Planing concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrating concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtaining approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Preparing finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
- Preparing final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensuring operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
- Completing projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintaining technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We are expecting you to have knowledge and working experience in the following subjects:
- Strong graphic design skills
- Graphic design softwares
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Handles rejection
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience
- Min 2 years of experience in graphic design
Having experience in the following will give you an advantage:
- Project management tools. (i.e. Jira, Trello, Asana, Redmine, Basecamp)
- Working with product & project management teams.
- Familiarity with software development cycle and agile methodologies.