Software Developer – RPA Developer
We are looking for new developers to join our Kronnika team. Main responsibilities will include development of our robotic process automation (RPA) scenarios, creating RPA library items and implementation of platform interfaces. We would be happy to welcome you in our team!
We expect you to have knowledge and working experience in the following subjects:
- Fundamentals of programming
- HTML, CSS, JS.
- Databases (i.e. MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, NoSQL Family)
- Web services
- Version Control Systems (We use Git)
- Working mechanism of web based applications
- Developing code on GNU Linux and Windows operating systems (Linux Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS distributions, Windows 7+)
Having experience in the following will give you an advantage:
- Code samples of your work on Github or similar platforms
- Web Automation and Desktop Automation technologies. (i.e. Selenium, Puppeteer)
- Devops environments, technologies and tools.
- Project management tools. (i.e. Jira, Trello, Asana, Redmine, Basecamp)
- Agile methodologies.
You would be responsible for the following tasks as a member of the development team:
- Developing robotic process automation (RPA) scenarios using the related languages, tools and techniques.
- Using and following company’s pre-defined tools and processes.
- Documenting, installing and maintaining the RPA scenarios.
- Giving support to existing scenarios.
- Managing necessary technical operations for the scenarios.
- Exploring and trying new technologies, applications and sharing the results with the team.
What we offer
- Taking part in projects of various sizes and in different domains.
- Learning the most exciting and core part of software programming: problem solving through experimentation with different programming languages and technologies.
- Gaining experience in software life cycle processes, tools, and techniques through their application.
- Being part of a welcoming team that encourages everyone to share their ideas and communicate clearly, recognizes hard work, and trusts, cares for, and learns from each other while having fun.
- Quality working conditions that ensure excellent employee experience in terms of self and professional development, well-being, inclusion and engagement.